Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Katie Days

So lately Ive been crazy busy, working and school leave me with very little social time so I thank God for the time I find to actually hang out with my friends! Hanging out with my family is really important to me too, for those of you who don't know me my cousin had a baby this past September and that little girl has quickly become one of the most important little girls in my life. Her mom and I have grown up together, through some highs and some lows we have stuck together and I love her like a sister. Watching her grow up and get married and now have a family of her own has been amazing, and this little girl she brought into the world will forever hold a piece of my heart. 



*cmon how can you look at this face and not smile <3



No comments:

Post a Comment