Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Summer Shape-Up!

It's about time I kicked my own butt into overdrive and started living a healthier lifestyle. Making better food choices, getting to the gym on a regular basis, and taking every opportunity to make better decisions in my life are all part of my SUMMER SHAPE-UP plan. I will keep you informed if I find/try awesome healthy recipes, I'll blog about the difficulties of trying to keep on track, Ill also let you know how my progress goes, the highs and lows. I have an awesome support system so I am confident I will see good results. I want to make a positive lifestyle change because I need to get out of this rut I have found myself in! I am always tired and I feel like I have no energy even after getting 9+ hours of sleep. So stay tuned and hopefully by summer I will have accomplished a great lifestyle change:)

Helping me along in this mission will be two VERY important people...

Valerie Bertinelli - success story




Jillian Michaels - kick ass personal trainer 

I will workout with these ladies via their awesome home workout DVDs 3-5 times a week:) 

Here goes nothing...... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment