Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring Has Sprung..

Hello All!


So as part of my summer shape up I try to get outside more and today was one of those beautiful days where we took advantage of the sunshine and went for a long walk. It was also my little cousin Andi's 5th birthday so we spent the day hiking at Kakebeka Falls, having snowball fights, sharing lunch, and opening presents. We are so lucky in Thunder Bay to have so many nice places to go for walks. I love walking outside, seeing the wildlife everywhere and just always having something pretty to look at no matter where you are. I plan on doing a lot of hiking and walking this summer and today was no exception, we had a great day and here are a few of my favourite pictures from the falls. :)

 Lewis chilling out in his wagon :)
 The girls making snow angels
 One of the many piggybacks Andi got from me today!
The gang walking over the falls:)

No comments:

Post a Comment